This is me...
I live close to St. Louis. I used to be a Research Biologist but quit my job to raise kids and--FINALLY--pursue my lifelong dream of writing.
Blah, blah, blah. That's the boring stuff.
Here are the things to know if you really want to know ME:
1. I'm a compulsive list-maker.
2. I'm a lifelong Star Wars fan. First crush: Mark Hamill. He had me at: "But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters."
3. I'm from a small town in Missouri. Really small. Remember that town in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?" Yeah, like that.
4. I dip Oreos in orange juice. Don't judge. Just try it.
5. I love movies.
6. I love movie scores and soundtracks.
7. I love movie trailers.
8. I could watch Marvel movies on constant repeat, especially anything with Winter Soldier because damn. Interesting side note: Winter Soldier actor Sebastian Stan bears a striking resemblance to young Mark Hamill (see fact #2). Guess my taste is consistent...
9. I make some pretty wicked Easter Eggs. Pictures coming sometime. When I'm done revising. So...maybe never.
10. I have a collection of Smurf glasses. They make me happy. I don't know why.
11. I love GIFs and have to refrain from using them in everything I post. Modern technology has finally given me a way to express thoughts exactly how they appear in my head.
12. Speaking of technology, I suck at it. For example, I really want to add GIFs to this list (see fact #11) but have no idea how and don't want to take away from writing time to learn.
13. I'm the mother of three boys. One of the best things about having three boys? The looks on people's faces when I tell them I have three boys. I am picturing the perfect GIF here (see fact #11) but you'll just have to imagine it (see fact #12). Yes 3 boys (4 if you include a husband) = way too much testosterone under one roof, but I kinda like being the QUEEN.
14. I DESPISE being cold.
15. I have a special mug I only use when I write. I won't let anyone else wash it because I don't want to hate the person who accidentally breaks it.
16. The biggest trophy I ever won was for speed typing. I have mad keyboarding skillz.
17. I have a moderate to severe garbage obsession. It really freaks me out. "Wall-E" nearly did me in.
18. My personality type is INFJ, which means if you meet me in a large group of people, I'll probably be trying to get the Earth to open up and swallow me.
19. I eat chocolate every day. Every. Day.
20. I'm sick of writing about myself. But I needed an even 20.